Skip to main content

Back- to-school series: Part 1

Back- to-school series Part 1





Back-to-school: What I’m doing
            

Hey guys.
As you all know, the holiday is coming to an end and school is drawing nearer. In a number of days and nights, we may have to say goodbye to all-night phone privileges or even watching TV past 9:00 at night and waking up as late as possible.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!!!!

I know, I know. I don’t feel like resuming school so early after a few weeks of holiday (alright it was 2 months but it ain’t enough for me) but what other choice do we have? If it was up to my mom alone, I could still have a bonus week of rest and prep to myself but………..my dad is around and he so dislikes the idea of missing a day of school (I believe all dads are like that) once it opens and I bet he would want me to resume school as early as possible. What I’m just praying for is that I would be able to persuade him to allow me to stay for an extra 3 days before resuming school…………so, yeah, on Wednesday. I would have 5 bonus days! Anyways, it isn’t only you that is hyped and prepping for school resumption. I also have some stuff under my sleeves and I would like to share.

I’m sorry I forgot to post my 2019 summer bucket list. It was meant to be this Monday but something occurred and I replaced with another but I will post it very soon. Okay, guys; take a look at what I’m doing to get fully prepared for high school.








—done
û—undone
in progress



Back-to-school: What I’m doing

Back-to-school equipments 
To buy;

    2 pairs of shoes; 1-Velcro 1-flats
    3 bags; 1-drawstring 1-travel/school bag 1-minibag
    7 pairs of socks; 3-long 2-medium 1-short
    2 wristwatches; 1-analog 1-digital
    1 portable food flask(stainless steel)
    1 water bottle(stainless steel)
    2 mini padlocksûû
    2 eyeglasses; 1-transparent frame 1-black frame
    2 handkerchiefs;  1-cotton hankie 1- wool hankie
    All textbooks storybooks and novelsû

To-do list (working on it)

    Wrap exercise books and textbooksû with wrapping paper
    3-day back-to-school skin-care routine: Friday, Saturdayû, Sundayû
    Laundry; school uniform, sweaterû, blazer& sportswear
    Make DIY jotters(3)










Conclusion


Thanks for reading. I hope you got inspired to include in your own back-to-school to-do-list. As you can see, mine is currently in progress. Some stuff aren’t ticked but I assure you, I will be done with everything before I start school(I hope so[lol] because sometimes I don’t finish these to-do-lists but I will for you guys). Anyways, I might be posting 2-3 times a day. I can’t really say until I resume schooling but I will try to post 2 times a week. My school weekdays are always hectic, but some other weekdays aren’t, so I may possibly post 3 times those weeks.
 Also, after this post, I will post another today: my 3-day back-to-school skin-care routine. I wanted to publish this post yesterday so I would post the routine this morning, but……………yeah! It will all still work out. I just want to show you guys what I’m doing to prep for my school resumption that’s why I made it a Back-to-school series. I will post maybe 4-5 posts before Monday morning, I hope your phone doesn’t bail on you to catch my latest posts and see exactly what’s going over here.  My little bro, on the other hand, is less concerned and agitated than I am even though he got transferred to another school. Guys…hunh?!!!
Please, don’t forget to leave a comment; what you’re doing to prep for school and what’s going over there. Share to as many people as you possibly can and tell me it this post truly inspired you in any way.



Thanks again for your time.


Stay tuned and stay blessed.


Prep to perfection!



(Geez, this was my longest conclusion ever [LOL]).













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 REASONS WHY DIETING IS MAKING YOU FATTER

Are you tired of going on fad diets and still gaining weight afterwards? Why is this happening anyway? Find out in this post. Here are the five reasons why dieting is making you fatter. A SIMPLE OUTLOOK: A. A simple introduction B. What is dieting? C. Healthy dieting and Unhealthy dieting D. Why dieting is making you fatter E. A simple conclusion F. A simple question G. A Simple Call To Action A. A SIMPLE INTRODUCTION I was one of those people who went on insane diets just to get that model body. I starved myself sometimes to the point of fainting in public; just to look good for my middle school graduation ceremony. It's a completely normal thing for people to want to have a perfect and fit body, but it's unhealthy when that desire arises from envying celebrities or social media influencers that have to look a certain way, for their job. It's safe to also say that you clicked on this post to find out why all your dieting journeys have always ended in if not more or absol

10 secrets to grow long, healthy natural hair

There are so many advantages of having long hair; Recognition, appreciation, acknowledgment and it boosts self-esteem. Everyone (mostly women) nowadays dream of having long hair but few actually strive to get it. Some are looking for answers to how they can grow their hair out healthily and you are lucky enough to have ended up here. These aren’t just steps but secrets and procedures! If you take heed of them and practice them faithfully , you will see results in a minimum amount of time. You will definitely have the “Indian” kind of long and luscious hair that most women die for. Firstly, natural hair comes in four main types: 1, 2, 3 &4.   Type 4 is the one most Black people have. It is broken down into 4a, 4b & 4c. 4c is the kinkiest kind of hair. 3c is more loosely curled hair. The type doesn’t really matter. What matters is the effect of type on which the hair should be handled. On average, hair grows a maximum of 0.5

TOP TEN BAD HABITS TO BREAK OFF THIS MAY

  It's a new month! New goals new feats to achieve, new plans, new expectations and new habits to cultivate or discard. Everyone has habits that they don't want following them into a new phase in their life because of the negative results it produces. They just have to go!  Want to know the top ten bad habits you need to get rid of as you enter the month of May, read on. A SIMPLE OUTLOOK:  A. A simple introduction B. What are bad habits? C. Can I break (bad) habits? D. Mary's bad habits E. The ten habits you have to get rid of this May F. A simple conclusion G. A simple question H. A Simple Call To Action A. A SIMPLE INTRODUCTION Happy New month! We're in the month of May, finally. April was full of setbacks, stress, success and development, but that doesn't mean May will be any less or more. I'm sure you already have a long list of goals planned out, which you wish to achieve,and you've done a rough plan of how May will turn out for you. That's all good